The third instalment in the Broken Realms series sees the hidden machinations of Be'lakor come to the fore as the Dark Master begins to take a more direct role in the Mortal Realms' events. The dire consequences will ripple across multiple factions, including an unforeseen alliance between Chaos and Death, the march of the Seraphon's Celestial Stampede, and the introduction of siege warfare to Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Inside this 112-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The chilling tale of Be'lakor's grand plan to usurp the Everchosen and take his place as the foremost champion of Chaos
- Rules for the Legion of the First Prince, including an expanded warscroll for Be'lakor himself and updated battle traits, spells and artefacts for his Slaves to Darkness warband
- Coalition of Death rules allowing you to play team-based games including 3 or more players, who may need to team up temporarily to take out a threatening foe while keeping an eye out for their so-called 'allies'
- Six battleplans to help you recreate pivotal moments from the story, as well as Realms of Battle rules to represent the unique locations they were fought in
- Rules to tie the battleplans into a narrative campaign depicting Be'lakor's assault upon the Mortal Realms
- A bounty of warscrolls, warscroll battalions and unit updates for Kharadron Overlords, Fyreslayers, Stormcast Eternals, Disciples of Tzeentch, Nighthaunt, and Seraphon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.